Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Today I wanted to show you another Max Factor polish I picked up when I got my first bottle of Fantasy Fire - Graffiti.

Graffiti is a beautiful sparkly green/teal colour. The photos show two coats of Graffiti over Nails Inc's A&E Protein Treatment base coat. No top coat, cos I forgot! Bad Kat.




I'm not really sure where the pink flashes came from in the photos, because there isn't even a tiny smidge of pink in this polish! I'm guessing it might've been the reflection from my hair, or my bath robe or something!

I found the brush a little difficult to work with because it's so tiddly, but it wasn't too problematic overall. Application was okay, the polish is a little sheer and the first coat went on a bit streaky, but with a second coat of polish over the top, it evened out and looks lovely! I think I might layer this over GOSH Ocean next time I use it. Ocean is lighter but I think it might look quite pretty!

Did you all have a good weekend? I ventured into London yesterday to see Brand New, who are one of my favourite bands in the world ever. It was the third time I'd seen them, and they never fail to impress. I got home around 00:50, and my alarm went off at 05:45 this morning. Needless to say, I am a tired bean so even though it is only 8:30, I am going to bed now, cos I've been wanting to go to bed since I got in at 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment