Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Cosmic Purple

Hello lovelies!

Today I wanted to show you a polish I was given for Christmas; W7 Cosmic Purple.

Cosmic Purple is a gorgeous glittery polish, consisting of pink, silver and blue glitter in a sheer purple base. Lovely! Almost full opacity was achieved in just two coats of polish (though upon seeing some of these pictures, I realise I probably should've done added another one) the finish was a little gritty, but that was nothing that a couple of coats of top coat couldn't sort out!

Anyway, onto the pics... These are two coats of Cosmic Purple over Nails Inc A&E Protein Treatment base coat, with Nails Inc Albert Bridge top coat.



As you can see, on my index finger in particular, I could've done with another coat as there's a bit of a bald patch and visible nail line, but it's not that noticeable in person, promise! And I apologise for the chinchilla hair on my ring finger! Those hairs get everywhere....

After a day or two, I decided I wanted to see how this looked matte, because I really like the look of how glitters/flakies/shimmers/etc look when they have a matte top coat on them. So, I added a coat of Essie's 'Matte About You'



I really like how this polish looks, both shiny and matte. Which do you prefer?

I'd never actually used a W7 polish before I put this on my nails on Friday, but I think I'll be keeping an eye out for more.. I am impressed. On Amazon, prices for W7 polishes start at under £2, so they won't break the bank.

Have you all had good weekends? Mine has mostly consisted of watching rugby, drinking tea, cuddling chinchillas and watching the snow :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it with the matte top coat. I like the W7 nail varnishes, amazing quality for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u tell me who is your favourite seller on amazon for this brand??
    I want to try whith them and I would be prefering to buy to a cheap seller

    ReplyDelete