Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Holographic Zebra

Hello!

Today's mani is one that I did for a group I'm part of on Facebook, Adventures in Stamping. This week's challenge was to do a mani using a plate ending in the number 3. I only had three plates to choose from because I'm fairly new to stamping, and only have the second Bundle Monster set, but I had a look through them and couldn't resist using this one:




The polishes I used were M&S Rainbow for the base, GOSH's Black Passion for the image and China Glaze's Fairy Dust over the top. The image is from Bundle Monster's BM-223 plate. Annoyingly, my thumb nail was a smidge too long for the image, but it's not too noticeable in person!

In all honesty, most of the time this looks like zebra print over silver polish, with some fine holo glitter over the top; it's only when in direct sunlight that you can really see the holo from Rainbow coming through. I still think it's pretty though, and I think I'll be re-creating this mani again at some point. Can't go wrong with a bit of zebra print! ;)

5 comments: